Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pilipinas Got Talent Season 2 Grand Finals Tonight


The much-awaited grand finals of the biggest talent show in the country will kick off tonight at the Araneta Coliseum. Fourteen grand finalists will compete for the 2 million cash prize and the title of being the second PGT grand champion, following the footsteps of Jovit Baldivino.

I am one of the many people eagerly waiting for this great spectacle. I have watched the program since the show started, from the auditions and to the semifinals and I will definitely stay late at night to watch the performances of the 14 grand finalists. I believe they will have the performance night tonight and the winner will be announced on Sunday.

Some of my early favorites are Rico the Magician, Marcelito Pomoy, Angel Calalas and Nielbeth or the pair doing dance sport. I hope that one of them will be declared as the grand champion. I have a feeling, though, that Marcelito Pomoy may emerge as the champion. In the end, this is just one popularity contest since the winner will be based from text and online votes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin