Sunday, March 1, 2009

MYX Daily Top 10 (February 27, 2009)

I just arrived from our teambuilding in Zambales and although we had a great time I felt so tired and wasted. I only had about three hours of sleep and my bed has been beckoning me to go to sleep since I arrived. Anyway, here’s just a quick update on what’s happening on the MYX Daily top 10 last Friday.

Sarah Geronimo is still on the top spot with the theme song of her blockbuster movie with the same title. David Archuleta is still on the second spot. However, the biggest dropper is Sponge Cola’s “Di Na Mababawi” which is now on number 10.

Top Ten

01.Sarah Geronimo - You Changed My Life
02.David Archuleta - A Little Too Not Over You
03.Callalily - Hintay
04.Jonas Brothers - Tonight
05.Taylor Swift - Love Story
06.Britney Spears - Circus
07.Kyla - Heart To Heart
08.Katy Perry - Thinking Of You
09.My Chemical Romance - Desolation Row
10.SpongeCola - Di Na Mababawi


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin