Monday, March 16, 2009

MYX Daily Top 10 (March 16, 2009)

The MYX Daily Top 10 today is dominated by seven foreign artists including the number one song “Love Story” by Taylor Swift and Kelly Clarkson’s song “My Life Would Suck Without You” which debuts at number #10. I saw Kelly Clarkson performed this song in last week’s American Idol and the song has a potential hit.

Kyla, who is on the second spot with “Old Friend”, Sarah Geronimo and Callalily are the only OPM artists in the countdown today.

Top Ten

01.Taylor Swift - Love Story
02.Callalily - Hintay
03.Kyla - Old Friend
04.Paramore - I Caught Myself
05.Jonas Brothers - Tonight
06.Sarah Geronimo - You Changed My Life
07.My Chemical Romance - Desolation Row
08.Katy Perry - Thinking Of You
09.David Archuleta - A Little Too Not Over You
10.Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin