Monday, February 1, 2010

Top Ten Entrecard Droppers for January 2010


The first month of 2010 has ended and since I’ve been away for a few months I don’t want to miss this opportunity to pay tribute to all the amazing people who never fail to visit and drop their Entrecards on this blog even during my absence. Thank you very much for your continued support!

I am also grateful to those who are not on the list but who continue to visit this blog. Many thanks to all of you!


Top 10 EC Droppers:

Cloud Musings

Jean sQuared

Vegetable Garden


The Junk Drawer


Everything Has A Reason

Wirez and Circuitz

In This Life Of Ours


Here Anything Goes

I Empower Myself


Nanny Goats in Panties


1 comment:

Femmepower said...

Welcome back,Leomar! Been busy,i suppose.I doubt if you'll hibernate from blogging without any good reason so we understand.I've been quite idle too,myself. Hands were full the past weeks.best regards! I have a new blog,I hope to see u there - http://mom-says.com. see u around! =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin