Friday, November 21, 2008

MYX Daily Top 10 (November 21, 2008)

It’s been quite a long time since I updated you on the Daily Top Ten on the MYX countdown. Sorry about that, I haven’t had the time to watch my favorite shows lately. I’m not even feeling well today and this has been going on for the last few days. I just hope I will get better soon enough.

Anyway, here are the current favorite songs and videos in the Philippines courtesy of the #1 music channel in the country, MYX:

Top Ten

01.David Archuleta - Crush
02.Bamboo - Kailan
03.Sandwich - Selos
04.Britney Spears - Womanizer
05.Paramore - Decode
06.Jonas Brothers - Lovebug
07.SpongeCola - Puso
08.Pupil - Disconnection Notice
09.Boys Like Girls - Thunder
10.Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin