Thursday, October 2, 2008

Period of Adjustment

It’s been two weeks now since I was promoted to my current position. I’m still adjusting to the new job. I won’t say that it’s hard, because I know I can do it and I have been doing this before. But it’s different and I need some time to get used to it.

I usually just take calls, answer customer’s queries from another part of the world until my time is up to go home. Now, I need to finish all the reports and send it to our Head office overseas. I still take calls and I think it’s a good thing as pure office works bore me to death.

One thing that I need to improve on however, is on how fast I will finish a particular report. I’m quite meticulous when it comes to creating reports or even when just composing an email. I will not send it until I’m sure that it is free from spelling or grammatical errors but there are some that still escapes me. I often cringe at the sight of a grammatical or spelling error from my emails but what can I do. Once it’s done, it’s done.

Well, I know that in time I will be able to fully adjust to this new job. I don’t have a choice anyway…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin