Tuesday, October 28, 2008

No More Music Downloads Here….

Yes, there are no more downloadable songs in this blog. I deliberately remove all of them after receiving a notification early this morning from Blogger that they were notified that certain content in this blog infringes upon the copyrights of others. Well, I have no problems with that; I can be as obedient as a lamb.

I have always maintained that putting those songs in this blog are just for promotional purposes and I have always encouraged my readers to buy the real thing. I just want to share new things to the visitors of this blog, I have more to offer than those downloadable music that you can get anyway from any other website or blog.

I don’t know if I have to worry or be proud that somehow this blog is getting attention…

Below is a part of the email that I received:

Blogger has been notified, according to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) that certain content in your blog infringes upon the copyrights of others. The URL(s) of the allegedly infringing post(s) may be found at the end of this message.

The DMCA is a United States copyright law that provides guidelines for online service provider liability in case of copyright infringement. We are in the process of removing from our servers the links that allegedly infringe upon the copyrights of others. If we did not do so, we would be subject to a claim of copyright infringement, regardless of its merits.

Blogger can reinstate these posts upon receipt of a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and 3) of the DMCA.

Please note that repeated violations to our Terms of Service may result in further remedial action taken against your Blogger account. If you have legal questions about this notification, you should retain your own legal counsel. If you have any other questions about this notification, please let us know.

1 comment:

Tey said...

well that is sad to hear, however there are so many things that you can share to your viewers that can be useful.
Ester's Raptured Dreams
Ester's Celebrity Blog
Array Of Hopes

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin