Monday, February 23, 2009

Music Monday – I’m Yours by Jason Mraz

I found this linky tag from fellow bloggers and I thought it’s a great idea to post something about music on a Monday. So here is my first Music Monday post.

This song was nominated for Song of the Year at the 2009 51st Grammy Awards where Jason Mraz was also nominated for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance. “I’m Yours” is the first single from his latest album “We Sing, We Dance. We Steal Things” which was released last May, 13, 2008. The song reached #1 on AAA radio charts in the US.

I personally love the melody and the lyrics of the song.



Lyrics | Jason Mraz lyrics - I'm Yours lyrics


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin