Saturday, November 5, 2011

Nicholas Sparks in Manila


I missed it!

American novelist Nicholas Sparks, who wrote the best-selling novels “The Notebook," “Message in a Bottle," and “A Walk to Remember," visited the Philippines for a book-signing tour. The event that was hosted by Powerbooks and National Books Store was held last October 27-28.

I was a big fan of the novelist so when I saw the billboards of the author from various malls in Metro Manila, I was determined to grab the chance to finally meet him in person. However, there were unforeseen circumstances that happened before the scheduled event that made me change my plans.

Anyway, I just hope that he will be back in the Philippines some other time. In the meantime, I will just be contented reading his books and watching his interviews. Yes, the best-selling author will also sit face-to-face with the King of Talk Boy Abunda in this Saturday’s edition of “The Bottomline with Boy Abunda.”

With 90 million books sold worldwide, don’t miss the revelations of the man behind the novels turned hit movies. Catch “The Bottomline with Boy Abunda,” this Saturday night, 11:30pm, after “Banana Split” on ABS-CBN.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin