Thursday, August 28, 2008

Relax and have fun playing Banzai.


For me, playing games is the best way to relax and unwind. That is why I’m always at the look out for games that I can play alone or with my family. One of the games that caught my fancy is the ScreenLife Game “Banzai”. I find it funny and exciting and I will surely play it with my siblings and my nephews.

You haven’t heard of it? Here’s how it works. Players need to watch stunts from the Super Banzai Video show after which the players will bet on the conclusion of the stunt. Players only have to fill the betting bowl with sushi using chopsticks to bet. The player who wins all the sushi wins the game.

If you want to know more about the game, visit their website where you can play the Tako-gotchi or even download wallpaper like what I have above. This DVD betting game can also be purchase online from the website for a discounted price. You can also visit Tako’s MySpace page if you want to see more of this character.

So what are you waiting for? Check out their website and start playing Banzai!

ScreenLife Games is at it again. They launched a new Banzai game. Check it out:

Post?slot_id=18670&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin