Saturday, April 25, 2009

Join Blogging For Fun.


This is just a quick post to invite everybody to join a Yahoo group that I recently joined. The group is called Blogging For Fun which was spearheaded by Melissa of Melissa’s Homeschool Blog.

I have never been connected with a group like this where I can interact with real bloggers from different parts of the world. We share ideas and we support each other. Joining this group gave me the privilege of meeting great bloggers. We visit member blogs at least three times a week. We leave comments; drop Entrecards and some other activities that will help increase traffic for every member’s blog. We are now thinking of other activities that can help each other with our online activities.

We are still looking for a couple more members, so if you would like to join the group, just click here. I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Wiggy said...

I'm a member, and I'm coming across some great blogs :)

Recent blog post: Jocks Stag Night out

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin