Friday, June 6, 2008

It’s all about Music

Aside from watching movies and television, one of my favorite past time is listening to music. I can even tolerate almost all music genres, yeah, including those that can already be considered as noise…lol. Proof of which is my wide collection of MP3 files on my computer. While I was listening to my favorite music yesterday, it suddenly crossed my mind that it will be a good idea to include music news and topics in this blog.

So expect to see more music on this site. I may even share my MP3 files here.

As a start, here are the current Top 10 singles in Billboad, iTunes and Myx:

Billboard Top 10 Singles:

1. Lollipop - Lil Wayne feat. Static Major
2. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
3. The Time of My Life - David Cook
4. Take A Bow - Rihanna
5. No Air - Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown
6. Love in this Club - Usher feat. Young Jeezy
7. Sexy Can I - Ray J & Young Berg
8. 4 Minutes - Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake
9. Pocketful of Sunshine - Natasha Beddingfield
10. Viva La Vida - Coldplay

iTunes Top 10

1. Viva la Vida - Coldplay
2. The Time of My Life - David Cook
3. I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry
4. Got Money - Lil Wayne (feat. T-Pain)
5. Take a Bow - Rihanna
6. Pocketful of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
7. Lollipop (Remix) - Lil Wayne (feat. Kanye West)
8. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
9. 4 Minutes - Madonna (feat. Justin Timberlake)
10. Lollipop - Lil Wayne

Myx Daily Top 10

1. Betamax - Sandwich
2. Pitong Araw - Hale
3. Empty - The Click Five
4. When You Look Me in the Eyes - The Jonas Brothers
5. Honestly - Rachelle Ann Go
6. Hear My Heart - Nikki Gil
7. Susundan - Calla Lily
8. Realize - Colbie Caillat
9. No Air - Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown
10. 4 Minutes - Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin