Friday, May 8, 2009

MYX Daily Top 10 (May 8, 2009)

This is just a quick post to update everyone on the hottest music videos in the Philippines. I will be spending the night at my girlfriend’s house in Parañaque because tomorrow is a busy day for the two of us. We will be attending two birthday celebrations. We need to be in Parañaque for her niece’s birthday celebration in the morning after which we will travel about 3 or 4 hours to be in Bulacan for my sister’s birthday in the afternoon. Our presence is expected on both occasions and we don’t want any animosity from any of our families just because we prioritize one occasion over the other.

My apologies to my Blogging for Fun Yahoo Group, I will not be able to participate this time. I will be looking forward to reading your posts about this week’s Fun Friday theme.

Advance Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers!

Top Ten

01.Miley Cyrus - The Climb
02.David Cook - Come Back To Me
03.Taylor Swift - Love Story
04.Kyla & Jay-R - Back In Time
05.The Pussycat Dolls - Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny)
06.Britney Spears - If U Seek Amy
07.Hale - Sandali Na Lang
08.Rico Blanco - Antukin
09.Paraluman f/ Kean Cipriano - Tabi
10.Paramore - I Caught Myself


3 comments:

betchai said...

it is okay Leo, I too did not participate this Friday since I don't have any kid to interview :) Hope you had a good weekend, and have a good week.

Recent blog post: A Mother Seal's Love

janicephil said...

wow!!! thats nice of you both at least fair and square on both sides...hehehe!!! superb!!

Recent blog post: needs virtual products ???

Anonymous said...

i am happy to find it thanks for sharing it here. Nice work.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin