Sunday, May 31, 2009

PR Update and A New Call Center Blog

I just realized that there was a PR update recently and this blog was able to maintain its PR1. I am taking it positively, I was expecting an improvement on this blog’s Pagerank but it seems that my efforts weren’t good enough. At least, I still have a page rank. Sadly, my other blog has dropped to PR 2 from its PR3.

I hope that things will change for the better next time.

Anyway, I just started promoting a new blog in the blogosphere. It is called A Call Boy's Blog. It is not actually new, but newer than this blog, I just don’t have the time to promote it. This blog was conceived when I was still in my early months working as a call center agent. I will try to compile in this blog all the available resources that will help those that are interested in pursuing a career in the call center industry as well as my personal insights and experiences in this job that I’m very much willing to share. This is the least that I can do to help this industry that I have learned to hate… and to love.

However, since this blog was created specifically for Filipinos, a few of the posts are written in the vernacular, some are in Tagalog-English. I now have about 25 posts in the blog, so if you want to take a peek, visit me at the link below:

http://callcenterblood.com

See you there!

6 comments:

janicephil09 said...

hi! this is kinda out of context question. I liked ur blog especially ur templates however i was trying to apply one of the templates i picked however nawawala lahat ang mga like ecard ko laht as in lahat nawawala plus d fact na limited in nman iea ko pagating sa mga ganitong issues,,,pero sa blog mo nman completo..kindly maybe u have time to tell me the step by step on how to apply the template i picked sa blog ko at pano ko xa e co costumize..plz? here is my email janicen05@yahoo.com

thanks a lot i wu eeply appreciate ur help..xoxoxox!

janice

melissa said...

I have two blogs with PR of 2, and three, they did not get upgraded, but not downgraded either. My 3rd blog has no PR, and did not get upgraded, that one needs some work though. Have a great day.

Recent blog post: Learn to Draw, A in Science, Cool Parks

Eddie Garcia said...

I can understand your concern for your PR but just remember, if what you are writing is helping others, that's should be all that matters. When they continue to visit, your PR will increase. Be patient my friend and let the system work for itself. Thanks for the post!

Friends 4 Life!

Recent blog post: Verbalism Among Network Marketers

janicephil09 said...

wow!!! that's a nice goal...i worked in a different call centers too when i was there different shift ahahahaha!!! whew!! but it was indeed a great experienced for me...hope u all best with ur dreams of helping our kababayan to learn the skills of getting in into that field...amazing...hehe!!!

Call Center Gal said...

I used to be so much obsessed on maintaining the PR of my blog. But for now, what's important is to help others and make sense along the way. :)

Hey, I visited your blog but I got an message from Blogger. You might want to check it and let us know if it is up again so we can take visit your other blog. :)

Have a great day! :)

Recent blog post: Looking for Another Feet Friend

rosilie said...

hello! congrats on your other blog as to PR's, I simply stopped hoping it would improve.hehheheheh! Ang hirap naman kasing ipredict yan. Ingat! BTW, I have 3 other blogs na.hahahhaha!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin