Saturday, May 17, 2008

The new look of Pilipinas, Game KNB.

It’s been quite a while when I last saw this game show because I am always at work during its time slot and my rest days always falls in Saturdays and Sundays. And you would be lucky find me up earlier than noon during saturdays. So, I was surprised to see a different look on this ever-favorite game show. Aside from new dance steps that are being introduced by the dancing host Chairman Edu Manzano, PGKNB has also a new set and it has a new mechanics.

I used to liked the old panels that can go forward and backward but its new look is even better as it now goes up and down along with the players. Scores are flashed on their panels and don’t be surprised to see negative numbers as giving an incorrect answer has a corresponding deduction on the contestant's earnings.

P1 million is still at stake everyday and one of the studio contestants can also take home at least P50,000 pot money just by giving five consecutive correct answers.

Indeed, the rules of the game got even more exciting and questions are more challenging than before so I’m sure avid viewers will enjoy it.

Click on the link below to view a portion of one of the episodes of the all-new Pilipinas, Game KNB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxTTA3Q2Vzo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin